These are the county committees that are available for St. Croix County 4-H.
Ambassadors & Jr Ambassadors
Members of the St. Croix County 4-H Ambassadors will gain life skills and experience in communication, leadership, and teamwork through participating in the following:
• Teaching special workshops
• Club visits
• Creating and riding the float in summer parades
• Attend a minimum of 6 parades
• Organizing summer parade schedule
• Working with the Junior Ambassadors
• Attend a minimum of 8 meetings throughout the year
Ambassadors also function as the public relations team for the St. Croix County 4-H/Youth Program. They are involved in the following promotional efforts:
• National 4-H Week radio spots
• District & Mini Talent Explosion
• Area Parades
• Farm-City Days
• St. Croix County Fair
• St. Croix County Rodeo
• Other events as necessary to promote 4H
Members of the St. Croix County 4-H Junior Ambassadors will gain life skills and experience in communication, leadership, and teamwork through participating in the following:
• Attend a minimum of 5 Ambassador meetings throughout the year (Nov., Feb., April, July & Aug. meetings required)
• Participate in 2-3 parades during the summer
• Give regular reports to 4-H clubs on Ambassador activities
• Attend Emerald Event in January
• Assist at the St. Croix County Fair
• Assist at the St. Croix County Rodeo food booth
• Assist at the Mini Talent Explosion and Farm City Days
• Other events as necessary
• With the support of the 4-H and UW-Extension, Junior Ambassadors can help provide a positive experience for themselves, their families, and the youth and adults in St. Croix County.
Breeding Stock Project
Breeding Stock Project consists of the Beef, Hogs, Sheep, and Goats project. Below are the downloads for those species.Files:
Livestock Dust'Em Off Show & Clinics 2013-04-08 286.15 KB 31 2013 Breeding Stock Policy Version:2013 2012-12-23 English 128.16 KB 123 2013 Breeding Stock Managerial Policy Version:2013 2012-12-23 English 121.66 KB 58
- Cat Project
- Dairy Project
- Dog Project
Fair board is the governing body that oversees the county fair.
- Fairest of the Fair
- Horse Project
- Llama Project
- Leaders' Council
Meat Animal Project
Meat Animal Project consists of the Beef, Hogs, Sheep, and Goats project. Below are the downloads for those species.
Meat Animal Feed Sheet
Attached is an editable version of the feed sheet.
2013-03-01 English 17.08 KB 1 Drug History Form Version:2013 2013-02-18 English 76.85 KB 19 Cool Form Version:2013 2013-02-18 English 67.73 KB 63 Buyer Contact Form Version:2013 2013-02-18 English 11.11 KB 36 SCMA Entry Rules 2013 Version:2013
Download the 2013 Meat Animal Rules here.
2012-12-11 English 1.24 MB 296